Bully: A person who is habitually cruel or overbearing, especially to smaller or weaker people.

Bully: A person who is habitually cruel or overbearing, especially to smaller or weaker people.

Become a Follower

BECOME A FOLLOWER:
This blog is designed to help get the word out about bullying. If you or someone you know is being targeted by a bully, become a follower of my blog and share it with friends. I invite everyone to comment and share their story. Together we can stand up against bullying to let those that are hurting by its effects know that they are not alone and they are not to blame.

Special Note:

*All youth names have been changed to protect their privacy.

Contact Me

I would love to hear your stories, answer your questions, and get your feedback. If you wish to contact me, you may do so by emailing me at sistersloveblog@yahoo.com. Thank you for reading, following, and sharing my blog. Find me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Sisters-Love-An-Inside-Look-at-Bullying/233030516730555?sk=wall

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Survey Opportunity

If you're over 18, I'd like to ask that you take a quick online survey.

I belong to many anti-bullying groups online. (Surprise, Surprise right?! lol) In one of the correspondences, a fellow supporter sent us all a link to this survey. The survey is purely for educational purposes.

Sent: Monday, July 18, 2011 7:57 AM

Subject: [bullyonline] Do bullying experiences in childhood have detrimental impact in adult life?

I am conducting a totally anonymous survey looking at people's school experiences and whether they influenced later life. I would like to know about everyone's experiences: whether your school life was mainly good or whether you recall some negative experiences e.g. others bad behaviour. This survey is part of my master's degree and has ethical approval from Brunel University and there is no commercial interest in this survey. Respondents must be over 18 years of age. If you would like to take part please click the link below.:




1 comment: