Bully: A person who is habitually cruel or overbearing, especially to smaller or weaker people.

Bully: A person who is habitually cruel or overbearing, especially to smaller or weaker people.

Become a Follower

BECOME A FOLLOWER:
This blog is designed to help get the word out about bullying. If you or someone you know is being targeted by a bully, become a follower of my blog and share it with friends. I invite everyone to comment and share their story. Together we can stand up against bullying to let those that are hurting by its effects know that they are not alone and they are not to blame.

Special Note:

*All youth names have been changed to protect their privacy.

Contact Me

I would love to hear your stories, answer your questions, and get your feedback. If you wish to contact me, you may do so by emailing me at sistersloveblog@yahoo.com. Thank you for reading, following, and sharing my blog. Find me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Sisters-Love-An-Inside-Look-at-Bullying/233030516730555?sk=wall

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Survival Guide for Parents of Teen Girls

I ran across this tonight while searching news articles. It's advice from a psychotherapist on how to handle teen girls. I'm sure there is a heavy need for psychotherapist's in this treacherous age group! If you have a teen daughter, have a daughter on the verge of entering this stage, or even if you are the teenage girl reading this post --- take a few minutes to look over this article. If you've lived with a teenage girl, do you have any additional advice to share? Or do you have any advice for how to raise a respectful and trusting teenage boy? I'd love to hear your comments to this.

http://www.nwitimes.com/niche/nwiparent/newsletter-featured-story/article_83625393-5e75-5968-ab5a-8046a3a1b8d7.html

No comments:

Post a Comment