Bully: A person who is habitually cruel or overbearing, especially to smaller or weaker people.

Bully: A person who is habitually cruel or overbearing, especially to smaller or weaker people.

Become a Follower

BECOME A FOLLOWER:
This blog is designed to help get the word out about bullying. If you or someone you know is being targeted by a bully, become a follower of my blog and share it with friends. I invite everyone to comment and share their story. Together we can stand up against bullying to let those that are hurting by its effects know that they are not alone and they are not to blame.

Special Note:

*All youth names have been changed to protect their privacy.

Contact Me

I would love to hear your stories, answer your questions, and get your feedback. If you wish to contact me, you may do so by emailing me at sistersloveblog@yahoo.com. Thank you for reading, following, and sharing my blog. Find me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Sisters-Love-An-Inside-Look-at-Bullying/233030516730555?sk=wall

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Amber Alerts

Tonight there is information floating about that two kids from Munster Indiana are missing. I have yet to see an official Amber Alert, but the two are siblings, the eldest being 13 years old. I have added an Indiana Amber Alert icon to the right panel of the blog. If it's flashing, then the site has information on a new Amber Alert. I'm praying that the kids are safe. Information has it that the two kids ran away --- heartbreaking to think that kids so young would feel it neccassary to run from home. As I found out more details, I'll post them. In the meantime, pray for the safe return home for these kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment